 Administrative / General / 6877
  Transclusional Stuff (Was: Re: using member pages that are associated with groups)

(...) Sounds good! Is there a way planned for collaborative editing, such as semaphores that time out? E.G. I got a dismal (zero) response about this page: (URL) because people have to write up their info, and then email it to me. I believe that if (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Transclusional Stuff (Was: Re: using member pages that are associated with groups)

(...) Ya. (...) attribute/preference on a page, so that when it's transcluded it automatically shows without the line, or whether it should be a non-option on a page so that the transcluding page specified whether or not to display a line. In either (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Transclusional Stuff (Was: Re: using member pages that are associated with groups)

(...) Was the example above obvious enough? As a user, that's the look I'd like to achieve :) (...) True - I'm too impatient though - I want to do something now :) Richard (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)