 Administrative / General / 6874
    Re: Virtual cookies (was: Re: Editing Member Pages & Netscape) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You rock. Guess i have to stop using "ToddIsAWeenie" as my password now. :-) (1) Can you let it check for a cookie on the machine first, and if present, use that (a particular machine may have different details such as org, for whatever (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Virtual cookies (was: Re: Editing Member Pages & Netscape) —Todd Lehman
   (...) See (URL) (...) There's only one "virtual cookie" per member record -- so it doesn't support multiple news-posting configs. (...) That's not quite how it works -- it doesn't send you a cookie when you sign in. Rather, it notices that you've (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Virtual cookies (was: Re: Editing Member Pages & Netscape) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Too bad. What would be nice is letting me take explicit control of my cookies, that is, go to a page where LUGNET shows me all my LUGNET related cookies currently present on the machine, if any, and currently stored in my member record, if (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)