 Administrative / General / 6846
  Re: Stick in the mud...

(...) Inferring form is actions, I, personally, _assume_ he does. (...) LP summed up, more or less, my thoughts on this. (...) Here lies my problem. I could pick up my dictionary, and come away with a different meanings. If you want to be clear, and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Stick in the mud...

(...) I don't think that Lego would appreciate such a change. It wasn't their intention. (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Stick in the mud...

(...) ... and, if true, why do you think that would be? Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Stick in the mud...

(...) Perhaps because official sponsership or endorsement would cause more headaches than the occasional no-strings-attached gift. LEGO as a company do it all the time - they might send out a K8 to a LEGOfest, organise local events; they have a (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Stick in the mud...

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes: <snipped well said reply/explanation> (...) A capital idea, would that it only would take hold. I for one am baffled why this thread has went on so long on such a tiny point that seems so stunningly (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Stick in the mud...

(...) Well, I think I said -- and I think it's obvious. They don't want any of the legal responsibilities that would come with an endorsement/sponsorship relationship. (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)