 Administrative / General / 6814
    Re: 1 new or 3? —Richard Franks
   (...) (URL)My thinking is that it is probably better for the lugnet server not to (...) I don't know how it is implemented, but it really shouldn't be much of an overhead :) Besides, not showing low-traffic groups on the traffic page is a great way (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: 1 new or 3? —Matthew Miller
   I hope that despite all of the discussion, Todd keeps this one low priority. :) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: 1 new or 3? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Agreed. However, sometimes the one line fix (that truly *IS* a 1 line fix, that is, about 11 % of them :-) ) that can be banged out in 15 minutes, especially if the likelihood of failure is low, and the consequences of failure are minimal, is (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)