 Administrative / General / 68
Q: Follow-Up Tag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 14:29:36 GMT

Forgive my ignorance on these matters, but I have some questions about
how these newsgroups will work.

1) When a thread gets off-topic in a group, is it diverted to another
group where it would be on topic?
2) Is this what the Follow-Up To: tag is for?
3) Who redirects the thread?
4) Does this prevent the thread from growing in the original newsgroup?

Also,

6) What about cross-posting to the groups, what and how much is
appropriate?

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu