 Administrative / General / 6744
  Re: FUT, FUT, FUT....

(...) There's a difference between being interested in a particular *thread*, and being interested in a particular newsgroup. I don't subscribe to lugnet.castle.*, because I don't have the time. That doesn't mean I'm totally disinterested in all (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: FUT, FUT, FUT....

(...) Yes, definitely. So what's the problem? :) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: FUT, FUT, FUT....

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) Exactly, well put. If the writer clearly states intent to _conclude_ the on-topic discussion and start an off-topic one, then I don't have a problem either. It's when there could still be somewhat relevant (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)