 Administrative / General / 6642
  WHERE should trademarks be asserted

I think this came up before, but it may bear reexamination in the light of recent events. Tood, you may want to consider changing the "home" icon that appears on the top of most every page to include a TM. The "impossible build" logo is part of your (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: WHERE should trademarks be asserted

(...) top (...) your (...) I also just looked at the home page, and noticed that the TM in the logo is almost too small to make out on my display (and the TM in the sample Lugnet button at the bottom is definitely too small to make out). The TM in (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: WHERE should trademarks be asserted

(...) top (...) I see one there now, and BTW you're welcome for the suggestion. However I'd make it bigger and darker, it's barely visible on my big monitor and almost invisible on my laptop 800x600 when it's on batteries ++Lar (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)