 Administrative / General / 6634
  Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine

(...) That was the first thing I thought. I would tell them they can't just wave that sort of thing around, they are Being so Hypocritical! They say we can't use the Lego logo, under the fair play clause, but then use your [Todd's] private property, (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine

(...) I certainly wouldn't suggest that. I think that someone thought (perhaps a bit misguidedly, but honestly I don't think *too* misguidedly) that they were doing something cool -- something that we (including Todd and Suzanne) would all (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine

(...) I am in complete agreement with Matt here. I think that someone at some level thought they were doing something cool- whether the artist threw it in on his own, or he drew in a computer and someone inserted the screenshot, or an editor (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine

(...) an (...) a (...) I think that's a GREAT suggestion, Lorbaat! It bears mentioning that I suspect most of us aren't calling for a stoning, just that a politely worded "thanks but..." might be appropriate. With that said, this troublemaker (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)