 Administrative / General / 6557
    Re: WARNING: spam from Helge Viker —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Helge, Thanks for letting us know what you are doing and that you are stoping your E-mails. I would note however that probably the main reason you only got 1 negative e-mail as feed back is probably because most Internet providers and E-mail (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WARNING: spam from Helge Viker —Helge Viker
    (...) if (...) The note is taken, and I will have this in mind in the future. (...) and (...) Both Jeremy Sproat and Eric Kingsley has been send a mail with a copy of the mail where I got their email address. I will do the same for anybody else (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)