 Administrative / General / 6536
Re: WARNING: spam from Helge Viker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 17:10:31 GMT

"Whytcross, Benjamin" wrote:
On a similar note, has anyone received spam from any of the following?
makemoney838458585@bu.astra.co.id
cablenews4u@bigfoot.com
wtr3@aol.com
suzan235499@bellsouth.com
gft6@aol.com
cdnames@flashmail.com

I've checked my spambox, I didn't find anything specifically from these guys.
I do have:

4 from bigfoot.com
34 from aol.com
1 from penrevc.flashmail.com

With dates ranging from 7/31/99 to 4/10/00.

FWIW,
- jsproat

I think the mistake a lot of us make
  is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.