 Administrative / General / 6530
RE: WARNING: spam from Helge Viker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 01:31:50 GMT

On a similar note, has anyone received spam from any of the following?

makemoney838458585@bu.astra.co.id
cablenews4u@bigfoot.com
wtr3@aol.com
suzan235499@bellsouth.com
gft6@aol.com
cdnames@flashmail.com

The only place I've e-mailed has been LUGNET, or friends/lugnet users, so
they didn't get my address from a news-group. [this started arriving from
about the start of the month] If no-one else has received these, I'll have
to look elsewhere.

BTW, the last one is the worst...advertising CD's full of names...And if
they can e-mail an add to you, odds on you're already on the CD.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)