 Administrative / General / 6533
Re: Web Storage Space Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 04:40:26 GMT

Dean Husby <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> writes:
Hello.

I'd like to announce that my web server has some web space available
and that I'd like to offer it to a few lugnet users.
Absolutely no SPAMing Allowed etc.

And what would you call your message?  Ironic, isn't it?  If you were
offering free space for LEGO-related web sites, I would let this slide,
but you're charging, and haven't mentioned LEGO at all...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/