 Administrative / General / 6512
    Re: neither sponsored nor endorsed by the LEGO Company? (was : Re: an update -- and an apology) —Todd Lehman
   (...) OK, first step -- Brad's donation is now listed here: (URL) no other financial contributions or donations from LEGO have been received or (to our knowledge) sent. --Todd (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: neither sponsored nor endorsed by the LEGO Company? (was : Re: an update -- and an apology) —Todd Lehman
   (...) OK, second step -- the notice on the homepage has been changed from: Welcome to the international fan-created LEGO® Users Group Network! This is a place for LEGO® fans of all ages to find information, meet one another, and share ideas. As an (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: neither sponsored nor endorsed by the LEGO Company? (was : Re: an update -- and an apology) —Eric Kingsley
      (...) Icky for sure. Your gonna need a whole separate page just for the disclaimer if this keeps up :-). Gotta do whatcha Gotta do I suppose. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) my Creations at: (URL) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: neither sponsored nor endorsed by the LEGO Company? (was : Re: an update -- and an apology) —Scott Arthur
    (...) Why can't you just have: Welcome to the international fan-created LEGO® Users Group Network! This is a place for LEGO® fans of all ages to find information, meet one another, and share ideas. For a list of benifactors see www.blah At www.blah (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)