 Administrative / General / 6479
    A request (Storeing a "Sig" for use with the Web interface) —Eric Kingsley
   Seeing that it seems to have quieted down in here a bit I thought that it might be a good time to make a request of our "Leader". Todd, I realise this probably would not be a priority but it is something I would love to see in the future. I would (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: A request (Storeing a "Sig" for use with the Web interface) —Nicholas Allan
   Perhaps the Delphi Forums ((URL) system would work quite well. This where the user has a profile and can save various options in his or her profile such as a signature that can be written in HTML. Whenever one posts a message the HTML code for the (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: A request (Storeing a "Sig" for use with the Web interface) —Matthew Miller
   (...) HTML is bad for this, since LUGnet's forums aren't web based. (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)