 Administrative / General / 6479
6478  |  6480
Subject:
A request (Storeing a "Sig" for use with the Web interface)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 01:36:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Seeing that it seems to have quieted down in here a bit I thought that it might
be a good time to make a request of our "Leader".

Todd,  I realise this probably would not be a priority but it is something I
would love to see in the future.  I would assume this would be a members only
option but hey I'm a member so thats OK with me.

I am a heavy user of the web interface and only use a news reader to delete
accidental posts.  Being a web user I am forced to either type my "Sig" each
time I post or cut and paste it from another location which while more accurate
is still teadious.  If there were a way to store a "Sig" either in a cookie or
other mechanism that would automajically insert my "Sig" at the end of my post
it would make my posting life easier and more productive.

Thanks for at least thinkging about it.

This is what I would like to store and not enter every time I post...

vvvvvvvv

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/