 Administrative / General / 6309
  Decisions (Was: Re: Creating Lugent Rating Criteria)

(...) I'm just advocating objectivity and consideration, rather than optimism. I trust that Todd put a lot of individual thought into the original system, but that didn't stop confusion and peoples feelings getting hurt. The replacement should be (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: Decisions (Was: Re: Creating Lugent Rating Criteria)

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes: <snip> (...) what if there was a group .admin.server to discuss and test new features? That way, we'll move this traffic from .admin.general, (since I agree that it doesn't really belong here), and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Decisions (Was: Re: Creating Lugent Rating Criteria)

(...) I think something like admin.server would be useful, at the moment normal admin.general traffic is getting drowned. Maybe admin.playground would convey the testing-ground message? (...) At the moment, members have cookies that tell LUGNET to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)