 Administrative / General / 612
Re: News-by-Mail Subscriptions (Sat 28 Nov 1998)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 02:19:48 GMT

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering if anyone else besides me reads
these?
And, if so, is there a way to mark a change in the numbers?

More fundamentally, are these high value add to anyone other than Todd?

LUGNET Server wrote:

This is a daily snapshot of the numbers of e-mail subscribers to LUGNET
news/discussion groups.  <snip>

        WORLDWIDE GROUPS
  ------------------------------------
    42  lugnet.*
     4  lugnet.admin.*
     2  lugnet.admin.database
     3  lugnet.admin.general
     2  lugnet.admin.statistics
    11  lugnet.announce
    12  lugnet.build
    13  lugnet.cad
    12  lugnet.cad.*
    12  lugnet.cad.dat
     5  lugnet.dear-lego
    10  lugnet.general
    12  lugnet.market.*
     7  lugnet.market.auction
    12  lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
     1  lugnet.off-topic.*
     1  lugnet.off-topic.debate
     1  lugnet.off-topic.fun
     4  lugnet.publish
     7  lugnet.reviews
     6  lugnet.robotics
    11  lugnet.starwars
     6  lugnet.storage
     8  lugnet.trains

        LOCAL GROUPS
    26  lugnet.loc.* • <snip>
     1  lugnet.loc.vi
     1  lugnet.loc.za

Do we have anyone actually IN Zaire?? Cool.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.