 Administrative / General / 611
Re: Still a problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 18:37:46 GMT

Tom McDonald writes:
Todd Lehman writes:
"Tom McDonald" <rocketman@familySPAMTHIS,PALradio.com> writes:

Todd Lehman writes:
"Tom McDonald" <rocketman@familySPAMTHIS,PALradio.com> writes:
www.lugnet.com/news/ still gives me problems. Every other page seems
to be okay.
What problem does it give you?

There's a fine line between DUH and NO DUH, but whatever side I'm on doesn't
matter. ;-P  I think they're pumping nitrous oxide into the ventilation here
at the office...

Sorry. I forgot to say that it wants to finish loading but never does, so it
starts again. It's like this:

1. clear page
2. show top blue bar
3. show border for all images
4. return to step 1

Which browser are you running and which OS?  (Name/version #)

Sorry I'm taking so long between replies. I keep forgetting to look here. I'm using Win95b and IE 3.02.

BTW, I hope your cold goes away. Maybe you should have some of them UberGarlic pickles to help drain those sinuses :)

Fresher news: Today I noticed that the page on question it showed me much of the text; that is, all that would fill a screen, explaining how I could view LUGnet news. But I neither had enough time to scroll down to see whether the text actually filled up the entire page, nor did not see any of its images, just their borders and alternative text, as it started its problem again. Subsequent "refreshes" did not let me see the text again.

-Tom McD.
tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com