 Administrative / General / 613
Re: News-by-Mail Subscriptions (Sat 28 Nov 1998)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 19:33:21 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> writes:

<snip>
     1  lugnet.loc.vi
     1  lugnet.loc.za

Do we have anyone actually IN Zaire?? Cool.

za is South Africa, not Zaire.

I think Richard Harris lives in South Africa.  But to the question, that's
me subscribed to that group.  I subscribed to all 1 zillion of the loc.*
groups via e-mail because I was tired of watching the /traffic/ page for
activity in 'em...

--Todd