 Administrative / General / 6106
    Re: Improper threading (was: Re: the latest news) —Todd Lehman
   (...) No -- I think Kevin's newsreader is kludging up threading by subject -- which doesn't really work, but gives that illusion in some cases. BTW, Ben -- could you please try an experiement for me? Reply to this message when you receive it, but at (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Improper threading (was: Re: the latest news) —Todd Lehman
   (...) OK, got your reply -- Thanks. Looking at its headers, I'm afraid the news is bad: there's no nonstandard header being used for references, even when you just hit regular 'Reply'. And I can also confirm that it's not using the standard NNTP (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)