 Administrative / General / 6105
RE: Improper threading (was: Re: the latest news)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 04:35:25 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Pieniazek [mailto:lar@voyager.net]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 2:14 PM
To: lugnet.admin.general@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Improper threading (was: Re: the latest news)

In lugnet.admin.general, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
1 minor problem...I don't have internet access here at work, nor news
access...I only have e-mail..And now you're trying to take • that from me
:(

{Trust me, if I had internet access, I'd be posting that way.]

Like I said:

Get your email fixed, it's broken

Tried...can't seem to get it working
OR
Get web access at work, your company policy is broken

Not likely to happen
OR
Vote with your feet, your company policy is broken

My NLSO would not appreciate this...she complains about anything Lego
related. She'd hit the roof if I even suggested this
OR
Post from home

See above.

Don't ask us to live with your software's dodgyness and don't
ask Todd to
compensate for it.

My opinion and my opinion only.
++Lar

Unfortunately, I think I'll have to try and find a new e-mail reader,
although if the server here causes the problems, I'm stuck with the problem
still if I try this :(

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)