 Administrative / General / 6100
RE: Improper threading (was: Re: the latest news)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 02:57:32 GMT

Does this mean that the problem isn't all at my end?

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Salm [mailto:kdsalm@dreamscape.com]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 12:53 PM
To: lugnet.admin.general@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Improper threading (was: Re: the latest news)

Whytcross, Benjamin wrote in message
<1D0812CAE3E7D2118BCD00805FA76DEB019D49E7@gw-exg-ne01.pacifica • ccess.com.au>.
..
1 minor problem...I don't have internet access here at work, nor news
access...I only have e-mail..And now you're trying to take • that from me
:(

{Trust me, if I had internet access, I'd be posting that way.]

Benjamin Whytcross

WOW!!  I just discovered something even more screwy about all of this.
As we know, Ben's posts show as new threads via HTTP.
BUT, I just checked via NNTP and the threading seems to be
okay.  And I
checked in more than one newsgroup to be sure.  If I am
looking at things
properly, Ben's posts do seem to be following the thread
correctly in my
primary newsreader (MSOE  v. 4.72) and my alternate
newsreader (Gravity v
2.20 b 1700).  Kinda funky.....

    Kevin Salm
    ....The biggest fan of the Gray Lego brick....