 Administrative / General / 6080
Re: urls test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:48:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

[...]
Would you care to try out WRAP=OFF and WRAP=PHYSICAL with your web browser?
Here's an alternate posting script (just a test -- not guaranteed to stay
around for long) --
[...]

Might wanna also try WRAP=NONE, just for kicks...

Okie, all the tests (NN+MSIE * PHYSICAL/OFF/NONE) are on the original thread:
<http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/test/?n=1665&t=i&v=a>

With the addition of one or two squiffs as well :)

Richard