 Administrative / General / 5993
    Re: Bookmarks? —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) I like this idea, but let's not limit it to LUGNET. At least, let's not limit it to LUGNET's markup language. Some might want, for example, to throw in a Google search box -- it's just HTML. Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Bookmarks? —Richard Franks
   (...) I dunno - it never occured to me! I just made it up one day while playing civ :) (...) I'm not sure that I fully understand - if I don't answer it this time, can you explain further? I just threw it up in FTX because that's the easiest way I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Bookmarks? —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Oh I see, you're looking for a "bookmark wizard" for tracking LUGNET messages, right? That would be cool as well... Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)