 Administrative / General / 5995
Re: Bookmarks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:47:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:
I just threw it up in FTX because that's the easiest way I have of making a
prototype. If you could click on a icon in a post to add it to your bookmarks
then it would require some custom code, which is more complex, but much nicer,
than users modifying FTX themselves!

Oh I see, you're looking for a "bookmark wizard" for tracking LUGNET messages,
right?  That would be cool as well...

Cheers,
- jsproat