 Administrative / General / 5947
Re: Technic sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 23:25:32 GMT

My comment is this:

I read the news with a newsreader.  Your link does not work in my
newsreader, therefore your solution is no solution at all (for me).

John Matthews

  Dan Boger <dan@giccs.georgetown.edu> wrote in message
<snip>
you mean something like this?

http://www.lugnet.com/market/auction/?q=technic

Why make a group that will just make everything more complex, when you can
achieve the same result (better! since there's no confusion what goes • where)
with the current situation?  What about people who sell 20 sets of • different
themes?  Do you want them to post to all 20 <theme>.auction?  Or just post • to
the one auction group, and people who look for themes can search for them
there?

I think the current system is simpler, easier to use, and just makes • sense.

Comments?

:)

Dan