 Administrative / General / 5891
  Re: ?n=-20,20 viewing request

(...) Try this: (URL) [...] (...) I think I know what you mean, but I'm not sure -- could you explain what mean by limiting? Do you mean, for example, if you click on the thingy for article number 700 in a 10000-article group, you don't want to see (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: ?n=-20,20 viewing request

(...) "?n=<start>, <direction+number>" functionality, but while I could bookmark (URL) to show me the 20 most recent messages, I'd have to hack the URL manually to do it otherwise. Perhaps instead of changing the functionality, you could add a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)