 Administrative / General / 5886
    Re: Technic sale —Scott Arthur
    John Matthews <jmatthew@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:FsH3yy.M7D@lugnet.com... (...) not (...) It is a _very_ good idea. I think, whilst it may be fresh to you, it has been talked about a lot in the past. Or rather .market.theme groups (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic sale —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) I'll spout off on this one again. Too many hierarchies are counterproductive. Auction announcement? Put it in .auction--and only .auction. A separate "auction" category should not be created under the heading "technic" or "space" (or even (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !

        Re: Technic sale —John Matthews
   I am looking for Technic parts, only. Why would I want to wade through lots of other themes just to find Technic parts? If someone were selling Technic parts, could they not post to both groups? I could read the Technic group for my parts, and the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Technic sale —Dan Boger
   (...) you mean something like this? (URL) make a group that will just make everything more complex, when you can achieve the same result (better! since there's no confusion what goes where) with the current situation? What about people who sell 20 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !

   My comment is this: I read the news with a newsreader. Your link does not work in my newsreader, therefore your solution is no solution at all (for me). John Matthews Dan Boger <dan@giccs.georgetown.edu> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)