 Administrative / General / 5702
    Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) No, don't. Give me the benefit of the doubt. We are all very grateful for Lugnet and all of your other work for this community, Todd. Don't be too easy to take offense when you know we are just trying to hash something out here. I guess I AM a (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!) —Todd Lehman
   (...) I am not telling you that, no. If you go back and read what I wrote earlier (carefully, slowly), you'll see that there were multiple factors, not the least of which was repeated off-topic postings to .dear-lego. When people get upset and (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !