 Administrative / General / 5582
  Re: Is there a right or wrong way to use the vote?

(...) That said, and maybe the following goes without saying, but try not to rate articles that you haven't read, or that you can't read because they're in a language you don't speak. :) --Todd (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Is there a right or wrong way to use the vote?

(...) What about strategic rating? Eg. thinking that a post is worth 70, but giving it 100 because someone else has already put it down to 40. This one is hard to avoid as it is tempting! I'm in the process of trying to create my personal rating (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)