 Administrative / General / 5516
Re: errr... 403 Forbidden?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:22:56 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger writes:
Todd?  Is it on purpose that when I try to do

get('http://www.lugnet.com');

I get forbidden?  Am I being blocked? ;)  My scripts just use Lugnet as
the definitive source of Lego sets...  Could it be that when you split
the main page according to browser type, you didn't set a default one
for non MSIE/Mozilla browsers?  It does work fine with lynx, btw...

:)

Dan

Get rid of those quote marks and you should be fine.  The trailing one is
especially bugging up.  As you typed it, it dos not work for me.  Entered
manually in Netscape v.4.51 works perfect for me.

__Kevin Salm__