 Administrative / General / 537
    Re: lugnet.* discussion groups by mail —Todd Lehman
   (...) That's correct. In fact, it's running now, and I'm posting this message via e-mail. The 'X-Nntp-Gateway' header of this message should say X-Nntp-Gateway: lugnet.admin.general@lugnet.com (...) Yes, that's 100% possible. And probably pretty (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: lugnet.* discussion groups by mail —Michael Ulring
    (...) I was thinking that there probably wouldn't/shouldn't be a way to reply to a digest message. If someone wanted to reply to a message they'd have to create a new message and directed to the appropriate address and cut/paste relevent info from (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)