 Administrative / General / 5360
Re: Multiple accidental postings (was: Re: A&E's Top 10 Toys)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 18:59:21 GMT

I'm still stumped as to why it manifested like that. I'm blaming it on The
browser....or maybe a Enter Key Anomoly?

And I think I know which episode they made a follow up on about Lego's Status
on the A&E Top 10....I think it was a Vacation or Car Episode...did anybody
else watch the series and saw them making a Post Script to the episode?

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Kela Akira Kitkowski writes:
Uh...I have no clue as to why my message copied itself 4 times.

Looking at the logs on the server, each of the 4 copies came in 1 second
apart.  It's doubtful that you clicked "Post Message" and "Stop" four times
in rapid succession without knowing it!  :)  Your browser is identifying
itself as:  "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 95; DigExt; JUNO)"
I wonder if JUNO had some hiccups and transmitted the HTTP request 4 times.
Hmmm.

TODD!! Delete my extra posts please!!

Poof...

--Todd