 Administrative / General / 5341
  Re: Why MSIE sucks for the HTML writer

(...) Just a followup question - do those numbers reflect unique IP addresses? Not really a perfect way to determine if they're really unique people since most people get a different IP each time they connect with their dial-up provider, but I guess (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Why MSIE sucks for the HTML writer

(...) Good question. Over a short period of time (such as a day) I think the proxy servers at big places like AOL end up drawfing the "dialup double-ups." But that's just a hunch. BTW, in the past 2 weeks, one single IP address (of the zillions that (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Why MSIE sucks for the HTML writer

(...) Here are some numbers from 77 days (11 weeks) of HTTP logs... DYOC, but it looks to me like Microsoft is winning. --Todd ___...___ 13833968 HTTP requests - 1 Jan 2000 through 17 Mar 2000 - www.lugnet.com Notes: 1. The browser brands below are (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)