 Administrative / General / 53
Re: Ready to do the big reset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:16:32 GMT

Actually, now I am beginning to think it is a people problem.
Once someone else asked what those black dots were,I looked closer at
the page. These things I thought were specks of dust DO appear to move
with the web page. Thus, the black dots he mentions are there.

I had in mind a graph when I saw table -- with yellow bars for active
groups and black dots inside the colored bars to indicate loc.*
groups. This is not what was meant at all.

Sarah

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:18:21 GMT, cjc@newsguy.com (Mike Stanley)