 Administrative / General / 5277
  Re: Search button

(...) No. (...) Yes. (...) Yes, but can you still Tab to it and hit Space in most browsers? --Todd (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Search button

(...) I can in IE5. _ _ Scott Smallbeck scotts@contactics.com (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Search button

Ouch! That button is uh-glee. The image idea is better but I am trying to remember if that is supported in IE3 (Seem to remember having to modify a client's intranet application that was running IE3 and had images as buttons). Is support past IE4 (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Search button

(...) The TYPE=IMAGE attribute of <INPUT> seems to go at least as far back as HTML 3.2...but even if all browsers supported it, are they smart enough to scale it up larger if someone is running with larger fonts? Many people have gigantic screens or (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Search button

(...) Hmm, I just opened lugnet up in NN4.72 and the top search button is tiny. The Set Search button is fine. I am running a pretty standard 1024x768 resolution. Ahhh, just reset my fonts to override the document-specified font and the submit (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)