 Administrative / General / 5237
    Too much FUT??? (Was re:Villager Mini-Figs) —Scott Smallbeck
   <snipped original question> (...) How much FUT do we want? It seems that using FUT has become the thing to do as soon as any fragment of a message is off-topic. We then end up with several threads as one continues on with the main thrust of the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Too much FUT??? (Was re:Villager Mini-Figs) —Steve Bliss
     (...) I personally don't care much about moving threads. Half the time, when a thread is moved, it dies out quickly. And if it isn't moved, it continues to grow, staying off-topic. Half of one, six dozen of the other. BUT, anytime anyone ever (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Too much FUT??? (Was re:Villager Mini-Figs) —Ravi Mohan
   (...) Well-i made a mistake when i posted the message i did not realise that i was in the wrong group-i really should have nuked it but i'm using the web interface.I think this is more prevalent in lugnet due to the harmonious mingling of (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)