 Administrative / General / 5137
  Re: Missing posts

(...) Yes and no. The "no" part: No, that's not what I want people to see on the homepage. You should be able to (and now actually can) see those off-topic messages when you visit -- if you want to see them. (Or you can leave them turned off if you (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Missing posts

(...) Yippee! Now I'm one happy Lugnut. Yes, I know I went overboard and exaggerating, but I was really frustrated with the whole discussion section being wiped out. But you came through in a very impressive way and you have my deepest respect. I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)