 Administrative / General / 5110
Re: Cleaning up the main homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:36:29 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

Replying to several messages at once...

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott A wrote:

I’d argue that the problem with the admin groups is that there is too little
participation on the discussions there by the general LUGNet masses.

So you want *more* people to post on admin issues?  Seems like that
would increase the noise, not improve the situation.

I don't consider the "noise" posts as noise at all, providing that they
are on their own places.

Selçuk