 Administrative / General / 5103
Re: Cleaning up the main homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 05:22:07 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

I'll put .auction and .jambalaya back in for now, since they actually are
LEGO-related, unlike .admin.* and .off-topic.* . . .  Let's see how that
goes...  It's much easier to skip over or ignore auction posts (I think)
in the web interface than in a real newsreader because it typically lumps
multiple posts onto a single page with the "brief" format, and in that form,
each post doesn't usually need a keystroke or mouse click to bypass it.

Thanks. And if it doesn't work out, banish the whole .market hierarchy,
not just .auction and .jambalaya...

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!