 Administrative / General / 5094
  Encouraging Participation (Was: Re: Cleaning up the main homepage)

(...) This is A Bad Thing (tm) - everyone should be made aware of how important their opinions and thoughts are.. (...) Pffffh.. I'm pretty inexperienced! Yep - I think you're right that it does have a bit of a different aura to it, I guess I never (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Encouraging Participation (Was: Re: Cleaning up the main homepage)

(...) Hey. That's NIFTY. Todd, can you in your copious free time collect together some of the undocumented (or not documented in a standard place) stuff and put it all in one place? Some of the different ways to look at groups by item count (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Encouraging Participation (Was: Re: Cleaning up the main homepage)

(...) people (...) I (...) clearer (...) is (...) to (...) Thanks for this effort. It looks good. I think it is all too easy for issues to be lost in large threads. This sort of page would help this not to be the case. Scott A (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)