 Administrative / General / 5076
  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) Scott, Give it up! I've been watching this thread for some time and frankly I'm glad Todd added the Auction and Admin filter to the main page. Your incessant whining and pestering is getting very hard to tolerate and I'm glad to have to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) I'm gonna haveta "me too" on this. I am a potential buyer in some of these auctions. I am not so dense or clueless that I would give up looking for an auction if the notices aren't thrown in my face. As such, I expect the sellers in these (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

<snipped> (...) glad (...) have to (...) refresh. (...) This is not an issue with me any longer. My 1st post in this thread stated that the .acition change does not bother me - or at least it should have: (URL) I read them to see (...) I (...) This (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)