 Administrative / General / 5069
Re: Cleaning up the main homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 20:53:53 GMT

It didn't actually happen fast.  Actually, it took more than a year to arrive
at this solution.  It had been suggested several times before...needed to
synergize, I suppose.

Wait.  I'm on crack.  It sometimes seems like a year, but the homepage with
coalesced groups has only been up since early last May, IIRC.  Anyway, it
had been suggested in the past, but didn't reach critical mass right away.

--Todd