 Administrative / General / 5
    A few questions about news:lugnet.com —Ardjan Besse
   Hi there! Thinking about this project, a few questions came up to me... How are binaries handled? Is there a filter active, that blocks postings longer as x lines? Or does the newsserver put a filter on the sender? How is spam handled? Also with a (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: A few questions about news:lugnet.com —Todd Lehman
   (...) Smart content-analyzing filter which analyzes text blocks for binary- looking patterns. Also looks at NNTP headers for additional hints. (...) Not currently handled. (...) No. (...) I think spamblocks might someday become necessary from the (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)