 Administrative / General / 4927
    Changes... —Richard W. Schamus
   Hi folks. I'm probably gonna open up a can of worms here, so I'll press on knowing the consequences. LUGNET's terms or use were developed by Todd Lehman, for use primarily for Todd Lehman, endorsed by you, (anyone reading this because you are (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Changes... —Richard Franks
     (...) No lil wriggly wormies here.. just total agreement. Richard (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Changes... —Larry Pieniazek
   I agree with everything snipped. (...) One concern I have is the front page. I think we need a new front page (what you get when you say lugnet.com in your browser, which is what I tell randoms I meet in the lego aisle, etc) sooner rather than (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)