 Administrative / General / 4925
    Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups. —James Brown
   In lugnet.admin.general, Shiri Dori writes: <sniped bulk of well-said argument against Scott's proposal> (...) Well said, Shiri. This to me, is the crux of the whole thing. Lugnet was (at least partly) created as a response to the fact that RTL (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        My Last Word on This(?) —Scott Arthur
   (...) I’d be mad if I thought this would work. I suppose I really just wanted to see what the range of opinion is. The RTL point raised a few times is hard to argue against as it is very much a “chicken & egg” issue (IMO). If LUGNet does continue to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)