 Administrative / General / 4887
    Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups. —Rose Regner
   I totally disagree!!!...!!! Leave ALL auction announcements in AUCTION. The auction announcements, especially Ebay annpumcements are annoying enough as it is. Please don't do this to us!!!...!!! Rose Scott A wrote in message ... (...) (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

        Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups. —Scott Arthur
     (...) Ebay announcements would be explicitly _excluded_. (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

         Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups. —Todd Lehman
     (...) This is getting tiring, Scott. Please let it go. It isn't up for discussion. --Todd p.s. Your repeated posts about this are also off-topic for lugnet.general. [Followups to lugnet.admin.general] (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

        Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups. —Todd Lehman
     (...) Don't worry, Rose -- it won't happen. The poster making these suggestions is just being a nuisance. The most that might happen is potentially adding theme- specific subgroups of .auction, but the sanity and sanctity of the pure theme (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

        Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups. —Damian Garcia
    If you feel you will reach a wider audience this way you may be right. Those of us who don't read .auction don't read it for a reason. Its not like this is an isolated place on LUGNET. Anyone subscribed to LUGNET knows all about the diffrent (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

        Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups. —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Ditto. I do some auctioneering, and I feel that dividing up the .auction group would be troublesome, but not nearly as troublesome as opening the auction floodgates even a tiny bit and pouring auction announcements of *any* kind into the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups. —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, I think a divided up auction, for different themes, might be a good way to approach this subject. (I subscribe to auctions via e-mail, BTW) If I am only interested in Space items, I can go into market.auctions.space, or just subscribe to it. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)