 Administrative / General / 4848
4847  |  4849
Subject:
Just a small mistake... (Was: Re: Please, just end the entire thing! )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 04:57:42 GMT

I don't want to make judgment calls like that.  If Erin wants her post
cancelled, and she asks specifically for it to be cancelled (by group name
and article number, or by Message-ID), then I'll cancel it.  Maybe she makes
a good decision, maybe she makes a bad decision.  Not for me to question that
decision.  I'm just being a drone when it comes to cancelling.

--Todd

Someday I really have to change my name to a more masculine spelling (In other
words; Todd, I'm male.)

Erin (Soon to be Aren) Windross