 Administrative / General / 4808
Re: Please, just end the entire thing! ( was: Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 23:57:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Erin Windross writes:
Todd, please delete my message (and if you could, all the messages

I can't know exactly which message you mean (I can guess) without a group
and message number, but if you can point precisely to it (send me an email)
I can cancel it upon your request.  However, I can't (won't) cancel other
peoples' replies without their first having explicitly asked...

I am strongly against people deleting messages when it turns out that they were
wrong.  Just because you don't believe it anymore is no reason to pretend that
you never said it.  The follow up messages are enough, at least for me, to show
that you have changed your mind.

Especially in this case.  In the future when someone does this (they will), you
could point them to where you used to think it and show how you too came around
to realizing that it was Ok to talk non-Lego in an off-topic group.

Ben Roller