 Administrative / General / 4772
Re: 4x2ReVu: 4950 Loader Dozer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 03:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.reviews, Selçuk Göre writes:

Nan Zhou wrote:

Ok, no offense, but are you a girl or a homo?

So, what's your point? What if or if not? Why do you need to learn
someone's sexual preference? Is it your business? Are you a statistician
or something?

Selçuk

Easy there Selcuk,

   Nan did say, "no offense, but..."  Isn't this sort of question just like
asking someone if they're married or what their nationality is?  He (like me)
just noticed the term "bf."  I don't know what a BF is either.  Has the world
gone homophobic-phobic?